Our Research
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've Found

Go down

What I've Found Empty What I've Found

Post  bhtre123 Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 am

There appear to be many more disadvantages than advantages. For example: take this court case: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this case, the Plaintiff's (Evans) lawyers state that "Plaintiff brings this action pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1983 for violation of her rights under the First and Fourteenth amendments to the United States Constitution." Even though the ACLU has lost a lot of credibility over the past decade, in this case they make a reasonable point that her suspension is in violation of the Constitution. She was 18, so she did have rights under the Constitution. But if you look at other similar cases that had a more damaging effect, the U.S. Third Circuit court of appeals, which handled the evans case, ruled the same way, even though the other cases hurt the attacked in many more ways.

Down below the tildes are more pertinent links. Pull whatever you can from them! cheers afro lol!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bhtre123
bhtre123
Admin

https://ourresearch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down